Personalised Family Tree Disc Necklace – 3 Discs
Personalised Family Tree Disc Necklace – 3 Discs
Her roots keep your family grounded, and her support lets your children reach for the stars.
If there was ever a gift worthy of her, it would be our Personalised Family Tree Disc Necklace – 3 Discs.
The subtle beauty of the sterling silver ball chain catches the light and is the perfect companion to the sterling silver charms.
Each one is hand stamped in our studio, with subtle indentations that show our work and the care you took in choosing her gift.
No matter what the occasion, the Family Tree Disc Necklace is a piece that shows exactly how much you adore her.
**This design allows up to 4 discs. If you require more, we’d love to create a custom piece for you. Please message us to discuss.**
- Personalised gifts are ideal for any occasion, such as Birthdays, Anniversaries, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Bride & Bridesmaids Gifts, and Christmas. All parts are sterling silver.
- The large disc measures 25mm, the medium disc measures 19mm, and the small disc measures 12.7mm
- The sterling silver ball chain is 1.2mm wide
- Various chain lengths are available
- This piece comes gift wrapped in one of our custom Chasing Beads gift boxes.
**Please note: Each item is handstamped and done by eye, not machine. Therefore, letters will not be perfectly aligned or have equal spacing between them. This process gives your piece a quirky edge and adds to its charm. No pieces will be exactly the same, making yours unique!**
All my jewellery is hand made to order so please allow between 1-2 weeks for delivery. If your order is urgent and required by a specific date then please get in touch by using the ‘contact’ tab and I will do my best to meet your needs.
Postage charges are as follows:
For UK deliveries under £150:
Standard Delivery – £4.95
Express Delivery – £7.50
For UK deliveries £150+:
Standard Delivery – FREE
Express Delivery – £5.00
International Delivery for ALL orders:
Europe – Standard Delivery – £7.50
USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & Rest of World – £10.00
Thank you for shopping with us at Chasing Beads. We hope you LOVE your purchase. In case you want to return it, our returns policy is below.
- All items (excluding earrings and personalised pieces) can be refunded or exchanged within 28 working days of you receiving your goods.
- For hygiene reasons earrings, pierced jewellery and hair accessories are non-returnable.
- We will only offer a full refund on personalised jewellery if found faulty.
- Sale items can be refunded or exchanged within 7 working days of you receiving your goods.
- When returning goods please ensure you purchase a ‘proof of posting’ receipt from the Post Office incase of accidental loss.
- In addition to our website returns policy, under the distance selling regulations, EU customers have 7 working days to cancel their purchase.
For all of the above your statutory rights are not affected, including your right to claim a replacement where goods are faulty.
CARING FOR YOUR JEWELLERY
Your Chasing Beads jewellery must be carefully handled and cleaned regularly to maintain its beautiful appearance and ensure its longevity.
Sterling silver will tarnish over time, tarnishing is not a manufacturing fault. This can be caused dependent on the skin and habits of the wearer. Causes of silver jewellery to tarnish are perfume, moisturisers and other cosmetics so please ensure you remove your jewellery when cleaning, sleeping, showering and apply perfume etc before putting your jewellery on.
Also, if you are working in the garden or doing any physical work it is advised you remove your jewellery as hot weather, bright sunlight and perspiration can also cause silver to tarnish.
Silver is also susceptible to damage by chlorine and salt so do not wear whilst swimming in a pool or the sea.
CLEANING YOUR JEWELLERY
The best option for cleaning Chasing Beads jewellery is a polishing cloth. The ones we sell on our website are ideal for cleaning silver, gold and brass. Just simply rub over the jewellery to remove any tarnish and to give an extra shine – will also happily work on our stainless steel products too.
Cleaning with chemicals
Unfortunately it is not ideal to clean Chasing Beads jewellery with a liquid silver cleaner due to the method I use to oxidise the lettering on my personalised pieces and it will remove the oxidisation in the lettering.
STORING YOUR JEWELLERY
When you are not wearing your Chasing Beads jewellery it should be stored in its original jewellery box that your piece was supplied in. If you own multiple Chasing Beads jewellery and do not want to keep it in their boxes it is advisable to store the pieces separately in a plastic zip lock bags made of polythene. You can also purchase anti-tarnish tabs, add them to the bag, zip up the bag and it will slow the process of tarnishing.
Do not store your jewellery in the bathroom, near heating or on the windowsill as the humidity/air/light will tarnish your jewellery.
Please note that any jewellery where the metal parts touch will cause the pieces to eventually scratch as silver is quite a soft metal.